Skip to main content

Jack Skellington



Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite films and the capsule toy here faithfully reproduces the hero Jack Skellington breaking out into a song. The toy came unassembled in a large plastic egg with the torso and head as one piece and the knees and feet with base as another. Separate arms and a clear plastic support stand for the back completed the package. Assembly was a breeze with locator holes providing adequate guides to positioning the limbs. The assembled figure was a bit wobbly though so I superglued the parts to prevent the model from falling apart.



nightmare before christmas,gashopan,capsule toy



nightmare before christmas,gashopan,capsule toy

The sculpting is quite well done and I really liked the detail on the base as well as Jack's bat tie. Overall, a very nice figure to add to my Nightmare collection.
 
Click the pictures for a bigger version.   




nightmare before christmas,gashopan,capsule toy
nightmare before christmas,gashopan,capsule toy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.