Skip to main content

New Hunt: Shrek Forever After

The fourth and last Shrek film is about to open in Metro Manila and Mcdonald's Happy Meals are offering toys based on the movie characters with its meals. Now for my confession. I really like Shrek. So, after a tentative look at the Gingy figure my sister-in-law got from a happy meal, I resolved to complete the set. I can't help it. They're so cute;)

Watch out for more of these suckers here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.