Skip to main content

The Goose with the Golden Egg




Here are the adult and chick versions of the Goose that layed the golden egg. The toys are well-sculpted  and the paint apps are very neat and tidy. The toys themselves don't do much though. The goose is a squeeze toy and the honk isn't even that loud. More like a carefully squeezed out dainty fart. The chick is mounted on the nest and a push of the button ejects her off to reveal the golden egg. Not much and pretty stqndard Happy meal toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.