Skip to main content

Sneak Peek of G.I. Joe: Retaliation Action Figures.




The figures start appearing in stores this summer and will be broken down into several waves. The first will include Roadblock (Johnson), Duke (Tatum), Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Zartan, Red Ninja, a Cobra Trooper and a Joe Trooper. The rest of the waves weren’t completely revealed, but we did see glimpses of Battle Kata Roadblock and Ninja Duel Snake Eyes from the second, Joe Colton (Willis), Lady Jaye (Adrianne Palicki), a Cyber Ninja, a Dragon Ninja and an Alley Viper from the third. The fourth will include Blind Master (RZA) and Kim Arashikage better known as Jinx (Elodie Yung) figures while the fifth boasts a Night Viper and a member of Cobra’s Red Guard.

Copy and pictures taken from spinoff
 1) I am so excited to get my paws on these figs. 2) I am NOT excited with the dumbass guns. Sayang sa plastic...

The Roadblock and Gen. Colton figs look great!  I wonder how Firefly would turn out. Haaay, I can feel my wallet cringing in fear already...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.