Skip to main content

Ford F-550 Super Duty












Matchbox Ford F-550 Super Duty "National Park"

When a fire is raging in the heart of the city, or on a narrow road and the big trucks don't fit the bill, you can rely on the ford F-550 Super Duty Fire Truck to zoom in and get the blaze under control. This compact fire-fighting machine, equipped with a 300-gallon tank and a V8 turbo-charged diesel engine is a quick responder and an important part of any solid fire-fighting team!  from the Matchbox Wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.