Skip to main content

New Ray F4U Corsair




An F4U Corsair from New Ray. Picked it up just for kicks over lunch, assembled it while having coffee and spent the afternoon working on storyboards while sporadically going on flyby's over my officemates' tables with "RATATATATATATATATATAT!!!" for good measure. Not sure about accuracy but the kit had some assembly issues -- more for play rather than a proper scale model. But fun smile emoticon RATATATATATATATATAT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4D Puzzle Tanks

4D Puzzle 1:111 M1 Abrams 4D Puzzle 1:84 PzKpfw lV 4D Puzzle 1:90 Tiger l More of puzzle toys, these kits build up into neat little tanks in weird scales. Weird construction build though, not the standard scale model part style.

Migrating to Facebook

After a tragedy in the family and a slow return to my hobbies, I've realized that I've been posting more on Facebook. It's easier, faster and the audience response is faster. So, posting here might be spasmodic at best for the time being. Bear with me as I decide what to do with my blogs, thanks!

Custom ARAH Duke

Here's another repainted Duke with some new ammo packs made in putty. This is a custom painted 1993 Battle Corps Battle Commander Duke. One of my early experiments with epoxy putty. I have another version of this figure on the workbench so expect to see it soon here too.